Technologies Employed in BAMSA
BAMSA ERP is built using Python and Maria DB as the database backend. The underlying web app framework is called Frappe and is a separate platform for development and deployment of rich web applications. BAMSA ERP has a Model-View-Controller architecture that together with metadata modeling tools provides flexibility that means users are able to adapt the system to unique purposes of their business without the need for custom programming. Users can use BAMSA ERP as a Software as a Service or host it on their own.
Main BamsaERP features
- Cross-compatibility. Since BamsaERP is an online tool, it can be used on a wide variety of platforms and devices.
- Metadata modeling allows to customize applications without programming.
- Comprehensive user interface. Enhanced UI was designed to be understandable, productive and easy to use.
- Organization: calendar, simple social network and messaging service, built-in to-do lists and projects, time log entries, embedded reporting system with office suite integration.
- Accounting and Billing: multi-currency and multi-country support, powerful accounting with tax calculations, company’s chart of accounts and cost centers, a wide range of reports, built-in tools for bank and payment reconciliation, payment vouchers.
- Sales and CRM: reports for all company’s sales, quotations, support requests, newsletters, management and communication with both existing and potential customers.
- Inventory management and Manufacturing: inventory warehouses, inventory valuations, managing the stock either batch wise or by Serial Numbers of items. Production Planning Tool helps to plan production and materials beforehand.
- HR: leave and attendance management, expense claims submission, payroll, appraisals, etc.
- Website and Shopping Cart. Users can generate a fully functional and styled website with their product catalog and shopping cart.
BAMSA ERP shows that ERP does not need to be complex and heavy to be effective. This system is simple, powerful, and full of features. It allows departments of small or medium-sized companies to run smoothly and communicate with one another using resources of one unified solution. Moreover, Frappe helps to extend BAMSA ERP and implement custom functionality via the API or creation of fully-featured extensions for specific business needs.
Faremco ERP Customers Industries Segments